Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Little About Me


    Hello, my name is Diana Alvarado. I'm 15 years old and I am a sophomore at Elizabeth Learning Center. My favorite sport is soccer and I've playing since i was 3 years old. I am also in the debate team at my school. My favorite color is red.My goal is to go to Yale University and become a lawyer in the state of California. My best friend's name is Carolyn and I've known her since 2009 even if she is a year younger than me I can't imagine anyone that makes me as happy as she does . I love chocolate ice cream and brownies.My all time favorite movie would have to be the Disney motion picture, Hercules.

 
  There are 5 members in my family. My mom Adriana, is from Mexico and my dad Luis, is from El Salvador. I have two older brothers, Luis Giovanni and Abel. I was born in Huntington Park but moved to Cudahy when i was 2 years old and I've been living here since then. I assisted Park Avenue Elementary School until the 6th grade. From there i moved to Griffiths Middle School in Downey. I was there for two years and that's when i came to E.L.C. my brothers and I have always been close. We like to go out and even though we are very different people we all have one thing in common, we love to play soccer. Yes, just like any other other siblings we don't always get along I mean most of the time we do get along but even in those times when we  don't i wouldn't change them for anything because at the end of the day, they're the ones that i know will hear me out anytime.

   My favorite singer is Bruno Mars although i haven't listened to his music in a while. Regarding computers I'm not very well with them. I don't understand how to use them and  often have to ask someone for help. I'm hoping i learn how to work them better in this computer class. Also I'm looking forward to doing all these new cool things like hopefully making robots later in the year. Another of my hobbies includes going to Six Flags with my best friend. I love roller coasters and going to restaurants. I'm a fan of trying new food when I go out with my family. I love pasta so I'm a huge fan of Italian food and also Argentinian food. Finally to sum it all up i would like to end this by saying I love cookies, mainly chocolate chip cookies are my favorite but I also love Oreos.

No comments:

Post a Comment